Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Spring" Break


sea turtle exhibit at Mote Aquarium, Sarasota, FL

Wow. That's all I have to say. And maybe "sorry." Yes, definitely "sorry." Moving on...


I have my hormonal issues under control...that was a harrowing experience. Also, the mammogram revealed a cyst, (I heard Arnold in my head: "it's not a tooomur..."), which gave me relief. Right now I'm in Florida for a few more days, the rain has stopped (24 hours, overnight Thursday and most of the day Friday), and I really miss blogging.


I love having my laptop along on vacation. I started a digi LO before we left and was able to finish it up in Florida. My sweet-cheeked boy is quite the camera poser. I have to do a "matching" LO for the girl or else she'll have Issues.

I have also been enjoying my Studio Calico kits...and only once was "bad" enough to look and and order an add-on...those get expensive! Whoa. Now when I go to a crop I just take my kits and work with them exclusively. There is a LOT of stuff in each kit, and they seem to match across months. Very cool. I picked up their Anthology line from a local vendor and had fun with it at my last crop:

My March kit arrived the day we left; a neighbor took it in for safekeeping. Something else to look forward to when I return home!

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I won't make promises, but I will make resolutions...to try and update more often. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Resolutions are good... I LOVE your little cheek-boy layout!!!! Keep 'm coming Denise!!! (And yes, kits ARE expensive...!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's and glad that its not a tooooooooooooomur! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Have a great vacation! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading your blog! You are getting so good at Digi...I'm jealous. Lovely layout!!! Glad to hear you are doing OK :-) So happy to know that it turned out well. Miss you and the kids.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete